Bangladesh Institute of Medical Science (BIMS) is a medical academic institute approved by the Govt. of People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Established 2002 it is serving with reputation. It is situated at the heart of Dhaka capital of Bangladesh. BIMS is conducting both post graduate and undergraduate medical courses. Currently it has more than 600 students and 40 well reputed lecturers with good establishment, Bangladesh Institute of Medical Science (BIMS) is a partner for healthy family and we are proud of it. Welcome to visit BIMS.
Admission in: M.B.B.S
The university of University Of Traditional Medicine is one of the higher educational institutions that was awarded the highest status- “The State Accreditation” from the Government of ARMENIA for its high image, educational activity aims at preparation of such new qualified specialists who will develop the 21st century medicine. The graduates of the university pass series exams not only in the health system of our Republic but also in that of foreign countries. The language of education in the university is Armenian. Foreign citizens, who do not know Armenian, must study at the preparatory course during a year.
• Preparatory courses are for the foreign citizens, who have the appropriate diploma from a secondary education Program. During a academic year, the student studies simultaneously humanitarian and natural sciences subjects on Armenian or improves his knowledge of the language. In parallel or complementary to the Armenian language at the end of the academicals year the students who successfully pass their final examinations, enter the corresponding faculties of the university.
• Bachelor course for foreign citizens can enter, who have completed the preparatory courses and know the Armenian Language.
• Post graduate courses for foreigners can also enter, who have good knowledge of the Armenian Language and have a bachelor’s degree.
1. Application to the university’s rector, with the chosen profession
3. Application Certificate with the subjects and examination marks
4. Medical record detailing the health state of the applicant.
5. Copy of passport or birth certificate /including all pages.
6. Applicants should submit their documents to the RA embassy or consulates.
In the countries, where there aren’t RA embassies or consulates, the documents may be submitted by the applicant or his representative after being ratified by the RA ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The admission for the higher education is from the first decade of July till the last decade of August. The University of Traditional Medicine applies to the Ministry of Foreign affairs to get permission for the arrival of the invited foreign students.
After getting the admission the applicant get the visa in the RA embassy or consultant in the given country.
Prof. (Asso) Dr. M.A.Bashed M.B.B.S (Dhaka), Ph.D (Italy)
Bangladesh Institute of Medical Science (BIMS)
N-23, Nurjahan Road, Mohammedpur, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
Phone: 880-2-8115932, Cell: 01714 301925,01917163307
www.bims-bd.com, E-mail : email@example.com